Saturday, July 24, 2010

Daisy Cupcake...

The daisy's for simplicity and unaffected air. -Robert Burns
It's Sunday already??? WOWZA!!! This week flew by!! Well, Sunday means Cupcake Inspiration time and we have a fun one this week for you!! This week we are sponsored by Fred She Said and they have a cupcake with a daisy on top so it was Perfect!!

I used the CPS Sketch for my layout and kept it pretty Clean ans Simple...

Here is a detail shot of the German Glass Glitter I used on the Daisy, I think it looks like sparkly sugar!
Supplies:
Stamps: Daisy Cupcake (Fred She Said,) Swirly Greetings (Elzybells)
Paper: Cool Carribean, Old Olive, Chocolate Chip, White (SU)
Ink: Printer, Copics, Memento Black
Misc: Ribbon, Glass Glitter, Gems

Challenges:
Cupcake Inspiration Challenge:
CPS Sketch:
Create 4 Fun: Flowers
Wild Orchid: Say it with Flowers
Stamp, Scrap and Doodle: Digis
Crafty Creations: Happy or Sweet
Gingersnap Creations: Shades of Blue
Digital Tuesday: Happy Birthday

Thanks for stopping by!!

11 comments:

  1. Hey lady! this is very pretty. Love the soft color combo with the right amount of sparkle! Hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh I know what stamp I'm using!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous. Love the sparkles.
    Thanks so much for joining us at the DTC. Hope you'll play again next week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rach, I luv this...your coloring is awesome!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete
  5. stunning love what you did with the layout!!!
    Trish

    ReplyDelete
  6. Delightful and Yummy card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is an amazing card!
    Thanks for joining us at Digital Tuesday Challenge.
    xxx Anne-Marije

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pretty, love the bit of sparkle!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very cute! Love the sparkle on the cupcake :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. As always you have made a wonderful card! I adore daisys, they were my grams fav flower. Thanks for playing with us this week at SSDS and stop by my blog for a chance to win some candy! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! It means a lot to me that you follow my work and take the time to share how you feel! {SMILES}