Sunday, July 9, 2006

Secrets....

I can't post this in my Gallery on SCS because it is for my Secret Sis...

I was in a great swap, we each filled a box w/ all our unloved, extra accessories, paper, ribbons, etc...this flowery paper it some of what I got back....don't usually use the Bold Brights color family, but this was very fun to do!


Stampin' Up! Sheltering Tree, It's your Birthday, Crosshatch and Linograph stamps. Only Orange, Pink Passion and Tempting Turquoise Paper. Assorted odds and ends.

2 comments:

  1. AnonymousJuly 11, 2006

    Just wanted to say hi from a fellow SCSer, and hope your summer is going well. Your card is FAB FAB FAB!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AnonymousJuly 14, 2006

    That card is too fun!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! It means a lot to me that you follow my work and take the time to share how you feel! {SMILES}