Sunday, December 31, 2006

Happy New Year!!!

And we’ll take a right good-will draught, for auld lang syne. -Robert Burns

I am not much of a partier anymore, and being single have no Midnight Smooch planned, but my day has been Great...I changed from jammies and robe into sweats, folded some laundry and other than that I have spent the whole day doing.........NOTHING! :) Tomorrow is the BIG BOWL GAME...Boise State was the 2nd Non-BCS team to be invited to a BCS Bowl and we are playing the Oklahoma Sooners tomorrow at the Fiesta Bowl in Phoenix!!!! I figure as long as we don't get skunked there is no embarrassment possible...we went undefeated and made it to a BCS Bowl, sold out all the tickets we Had to, plus more and all this with a first year coach!

I have stamped and colored 2 things today, but no actual projects done.... maybe I should make a list of things that HAVE to be done...will that help?

Fluffles Swap
Drink Recipe 6X6 Swap
Christmas Thank Yous x12
Calendar Swap April and May
Valentines Chocolate Swap
2 Picture Frame cards

Well, that aught to start the year off well. :D

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!!! Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! It means a lot to me that you follow my work and take the time to share how you feel! {SMILES}