Friday, December 22, 2006

Snow is Glistening...

He will not see me stopping here To watch his woods fill up with snow. -Robert Frost
I was delighted to see snow falling yesterday! I am not holding out hope for a White Christmas, the sun was shining today. Hopefully it will stick around over the weekend, but if not at least it made my annual baking day fun and festive! Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Mom and I were in the kitchen all day long. We made:

Spritz Thumbprint Cookies w/ Homemade Strawberry Jam and Lime Curd
Butterscotch Haystacks
Peppermint Bark
Emily's Grandma Cookies
and Cranberry Orange Bread (from a box, just add diced up Cream Cheese.)

Then, when I was done with that, I ran to the computer and had a Blast doing our 2nd Annual LOSTie Holiday Secret Sister Reveal. My LOSTie Friends on SCS are a great group of gals, and have become some of my greatest friends over the months. We do a little Secret Sister where we pack a box full of fun stuff, mail it to our Little Sis and then we all open at the same time online together!! In just a few short hours we filled up 23 pages of posts!

My Big Sis was a dear friend of mine and, I think, my Long Lost Twin, Stacy. She totaly Spoiled me!!!!! This is just the Handmade stuff, she gave me enough stamping/crafting supplies to open a store of my own. :D
















No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! It means a lot to me that you follow my work and take the time to share how you feel! {SMILES}