Thursday, January 11, 2007

A little of this...

When you come to the end of your rope, tie a knot and hang on. ~Franklin D. Roosevelt

Well, life just Never settles down does it? I have been on a rollercoaster ride this last few weeks with work...I won't bore you with the details. Suffice it to say, I had NO time to stamp or create. :(

Wanted to post this interesting bit of Scrapbooking News though.

Also, a quick shout out to Bendabout/Melissa. Email me your address and I will get your Rhonna Farrer Stamps out to you! rachelhope13@hotmail.com

Here is a project I did back when I had time to stamp.





Princess Chick by Stampendous, colored with Prismacolor Pencils and Gamsol. The Patterned Paper is Chatterbox and the layer is Cameo Coral CS from Stampin' Up! the Friend is from Stampin' Up! Everyday Flexible Phrases. I just sponged the Cameo coral around the white card base.

2 comments:

  1. Super cute...love the Fluffles and the Chatterbox DP.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute card! I've missed ya Rach. Hope life slows done just a little bit for ya soon!!!
    Kauai17

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! It means a lot to me that you follow my work and take the time to share how you feel! {SMILES}