Monday, February 12, 2007

Happy Birthday Dad...

Any man can be a father, but it takes a special person to be a dad -Proverb

So tomorrow is my Dad's Birthday, but he will be gone for work, so we had the big Family Meal today. He got 0 store bought cards!!! Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting I am sooo proud of my family!! (Well, partly, because they all Paid me for cards. :) My nephew handmade a card and my Brother and Mom both Requested stamped cards!!





I whipped this one up today (I like to work under pressure) :)

The Flannel Plaid was courtesy of Wish RAK, I have been wanting to do a card for my Dad with it, he Loves plaid shirts.








I used the Trees Three set for the first time for this card. Fun set to play with! I doodled around the trees to try to disguise the blunt tops of the trees.








This card was for the Sketch Challenge on SCS. Fun layout. The Cuttlebug Embossed sheet was another Wish RAK!

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards Rachel! I love them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love them all! Your family did a great job "making" cards.

    The best part about this blog entry?? Your quote. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! It means a lot to me that you follow my work and take the time to share how you feel! {SMILES}