Friday, March 9, 2007

Special Orders...

Over-preparation is the foe of inspiration. -Napolean Bonaparte

Check this out!!! Fun Desktop Backgrounds, they look like Designer Paper!!
http://www.americancrafts.com/wallpapers.php

My Mom called me this morning...

Mom: In this tin Packed with Gorgeous cards I have Zero Get Well Cards!!!!
Me: Ok, I'll put it on my list
Mom: But Aunt Do is sick Now!!!!!
Me: OK!!! I'll make one tonight
Mom: You don't have any in your Stash???
:)

So, I made one tonight....because, no, I did Not have one in my "Stash."




The layout for the card is from this week's
Sketch Challenge over at SCS. The main image was colored using an Aquapainter and SU Craft inks squeezed into the lid. I handwrote the Get Well Soons around the edge with a waterproof Micron Artist Pen. The flower and the butterflies are highlighted with a Sakura Gelly Roll Stardust Pen for some Sparkle. The DP is Four Seasons by Stampin' Up! and the butterflies are the coordinating image from the set Perennial Favorites.

4 comments:

  1. This is GORGEOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That conversation is a scream! :)

    Yeah, funny how we should have TONS in our stash but we NEVER do!

    That card is going to brighten your aunt's day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Isn't it funny that we never have the card we NEED in our "Stash"? LOL! What a beautiful card - I love the added sparkle.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have this stamp too! LOL Maybe I should come here more often! Love 'ya
    Lostie Debbie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! It means a lot to me that you follow my work and take the time to share how you feel! {SMILES}