Friday, April 20, 2007

Inspiration...

It's not about retro or modern... -Dan Hicks

So....I was thinking about inspiration, color and general design today. Deep thoughts? No, just general "what do I like?" kind of thoughts. I am not a very Mod kind of girl, but for some reason Marimekko has always called to me. Check out their Graphic style here. I first saw some Marimekko fabric 4 years ago in a Martha Stewart magazine. They are a Finnish company that makes Home Fashions, Kid's clothes and Adult clothing. Great Retro Mod prints in Bold colors. I found some Fun stuff for my son when he was a baby from Sweet Potatoes.

Anyway, not sure why I felt the need to share that...but I haven't stamped anything new lately, and thought I would share something else. :)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! It means a lot to me that you follow my work and take the time to share how you feel! {SMILES}