Thursday, April 5, 2007

Procrastination is my Middle Name...

The search for the perfect venture can turn into procrastination. Your idea may or may not have merit. The key is to get started. -Unknown


I am the HOSTESS of a Shoebox Swap this Saturday...and do I have my card ready yet???? NO! Do I have it designed??? Maybe, if I don't change my mind! Do I have my Door Prize made??? NO!!!

I did get 12 little Easter Goodies done for my clients...



Supplies:

Stampin Up: Pretty in Pink CS, Pretty Posies Patterned Paper, Cello Bags, Tag Time Stamp Set
Karen Foster: Casual 1/8" Snap Stamps
Tsukineko: Opaque Cotton White Staz-On
Jo-Ann's: Wood Easter Eggs $1/12!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! It means a lot to me that you follow my work and take the time to share how you feel! {SMILES}