Saturday, April 7, 2007

What Fun...

Madness is rare in individuals, but in groups, parties, nations and ages is it the rule -Nietzsche


I had so much fun today at the SWISS SCS Shoebox Swap...so much fun I never even took out my camera!!!!

Thanks to all the girls that came, and a Big "We Missed You!!!" to the ladies who couldn't make it.

I can share my card with you now....I used my Brand Spankin' New Paper Tray set from Papertrey Ink...Brave girl, I know, but I trusted everyone and couldn't resist!

The color combonation is not one I would normally choose, but it was inspired by some Wonderful ribbon I received as a gift, and I really like how it turned out. The layout is a simple one, makes it easy and quick for a swap like this.




Supplies:
Stampin' Up: Tempting Turquoise, Gable Green and Barely Banana Ink and Paper, White Gel Pen
Ranger Ink: Stardust Stickles
Papertrey Ink: Paper Tray Stamp Set
Offray: Polka Dot Organdy Ribbon

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful work!!

    Have a nice day!

    Bety :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was such a cute little card to make! Thanks for pulling the whole swap together. I just got this PaperTrey set in the mail today and can't wait to play.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE it..and yeah, you were brave to share it! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! It means a lot to me that you follow my work and take the time to share how you feel! {SMILES}