Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Color Combo...

A mind once stretched by a new idea, never regains its original dimension. -Unknown


I was Not sure about my ability to do this combo...I saw Justine's card and I liked the way she did it, but I was stumped on how to make it Me....Luckily I got some "New To Me" sets in the mail today...so I sat down to play...

Thanks for the "stretch," Justine, it was Fun!!

I was so excited to find a Tractor Time set for sale recently...a friend was cleaning out her Craft Room....I have some Cute pics of my son on a tractor with his Pops and I can't wait to scrap it, but for no I had to go with the funny....



Supplies:
SU: Tractor Time (retired), Chocolate Chip, Garden Green and Bashful Blue CS and Craft Ink, Mat Pack
Karen Foster: Mini casual Snap Stamps
Niji: Waterbrush
Making Memories: Paper Piercer


I wasn't sure if I really Needed this set, but I always thought it was cute, so I will see if I reach for it often or not, for now I thought it would work with this color combo and I could make a TY for my brother who helped me and parents clear out my yard this weekend.



Supplies:
SU: Monkey Business, Cool Carribean, Chocolate Chip, Garden Green CS and Ink
Misc: String colored with Marker

6 comments:

  1. Great job with the color challenge -- I haven't been brave enough to attempt it yet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute Rachel! Those colors are perfect for the tractor card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both cards are super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the tractor card. That would be such a great fathers day card. Great job on both!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are really great cards!
    ~Angie

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the tractor. I wish it was still around.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! It means a lot to me that you follow my work and take the time to share how you feel! {SMILES}