Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Fun new Toy...

What fun is a toy if you can't play with it? -Unknown


I was at Archiver's today with a 30% coupon burning a hole in my pocket, so I just HAD to pick up something fun. :)

I decided to pick up a new die cut for my Cuttlebug...Oh, wait, Archiver's doesn't have Cuttlebug? Big Shot to the rescue!!! I picked up the Thick Cuts Flower, Daisies die cut, which fits right int the Cuttlebug without the spacer!

I had to come Right home and try it out! It cuts right through chipboard and everything! I haven't tried a Tent Topper card yet, so I decided to try it out.



Supplies:
Chatterbox: Light Parlor Paisley, Stripe, Plaid
Ellison: Flower, Daises Die Cut
SU: Vintage Violet, Old Olive CS and ink
Papertrey Ink: Butterfly Kisses



Supplies:
Chatterbox: Light Parlor Paisley, Stripe, Plaid
Ellison: Flower, Daises Die Cut
SU: Vintage Violet, Old Olive CS and ink
Papertrey Ink: Butterfly Kisses
Ranger: Stardust Stickles
TAC: Sentiment

2 comments:

  1. AnonymousMay 09, 2007

    Woo hoo!! COOL! They came out great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool! I'll have to try out some Big Shot stuff with my Cuttlebug now.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! It means a lot to me that you follow my work and take the time to share how you feel! {SMILES}