Thursday, May 24, 2007

LOST....

Sorry I have been missing for a few days, busy busy...and on Wednesday night...well, time stood still for a few hours as my heart stopped, my tears flowed and I stopped breathing...LOST....Holy COW!

RIP Charlie Pace, you were a Bloody Rock God!!! Desmond has been telling us all that "Chaulee" had to die, but I, for one, was Sure the writers were just going to keep saving him... Waaaaaaaaaaaaaa, nope...the curse of the Season Finale hit!

For those of you who are not armchair detectives and don't spend hours searching for a screencap so you can decode a newspaper article or decipher a blurry diary shot, you will not understand these ramblings, but you LOSTies out there KNOW! You get it, you have this Need to know...What happens next?!? And...you have this sinking feeling in the pit of your stomach that tells you... February is a Long Long way away.

4 comments:

  1. HAh!!! I'm with ya sista!! My mom must have caught a couple minutes of the finale and was asking me what happened, how I liked it, etc. I just had to tell her that if she hasn't watched from the beginning, nothing would make sense, but it was good. I have told her not to get sucked in unless she wants it to take over her life.
    LOL...

    ReplyDelete
  2. AnonymousMay 25, 2007

    Oh my gosh, can you believe how good that was!! I found out after I had seen the episode that the flash forward ending had been leaked!! I would have been so bummed if I had found out because seriously that was the most awesome part!! I was also glad to see the network and writers have set an ending date to the series, because what a bummer if the ratings dropped and they had to wrap up the show giving us some stupid ending!! Now everything will be mapped out leading to a kick a$$ ending (I'm hoping, LOL!!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You all everybody!!!! Ross and I sang that in the car today on the way to the movie. That was a great season finale!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an awesome season finale it was, too! I'm still holding out hope in my little dream world that Desmond somehow still saves Charlie! I know, I know... it's a long shot, but I would have traded Bernard, Sayid and Jin for Charlie! *sniff*

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! It means a lot to me that you follow my work and take the time to share how you feel! {SMILES}