Saturday, May 12, 2007

Playing with the Cuttlebug...

There is no such thing as a failed experiment, only experiments with unexpected outcomes. -Richard Buckminster Fuller


No stamping on this card...just cuttlebugged Chipboard and Big Shot Daisies!

I embossed a coaster a month ago, just to see if I could do it...it has been sitting on my table ever since. I also had a scrap of some Stampin Up Patterned Paper laying around (from last year's Spring Mini!) so I decided to use my new Big Shot Die on that.



Supplies:
Big Shot: Flower Die
SU: Certainly Celery Ink, Blush Blossom CS, Grosgrain Ribbon
Making Memories: Boho Brad Accents
CTMH: Clear Acrylic Tag Fond Wishes
Misc: Adhesive Gem Butterfly and Gem

You can't really see the little tag on the ribbon, but it is a Clear Acrylic tag that has "Dreams" etched into it, I got it Today with my CTMH order, it was a gift with an order of a certain amount. Can't believe I used something the day I got it!!!

Here is a better picture of the tag...

2 comments:

  1. That is so pretty Rachel! I never thought of running chipboard through my Cuttlebug! I am going to have to try this!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! It means a lot to me that you follow my work and take the time to share how you feel! {SMILES}