Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Too early for Christmas???

Somehow, not only for Christmas but all the long year through, The joy that you give to others Is the joy that comes back to you. And the more you spend in blessing The poor and lonely and sad, The more of your heart's possessing Returns to you glad. -John Greenleaf Whittier


I don't think it is Ever too early for Christmas, I am part of the Christmas Card Challenge on SCS and I am SO happy every year that I do it. I usually start in Feb and try to make 10 Christmas cards per month thru Pct or Nov, then I am not so stressed during the holidays. I am behind this year though, so I need to get busy.

I made these with some prestamped images that have been laying on my desk for weeks.



Supplies:
a muse: Chimney, French Roast Stripe Mini Tags
SU: Really Rust, Chocolate Chip, So Saffron CS and Ink
Cuttlebug: Scalloped Squares
Misc: Ribbon, $1 stamp from Mike's

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! It means a lot to me that you follow my work and take the time to share how you feel! {SMILES}