Sunday, July 15, 2007

Happy Fancy Pants...

Without art, the crudeness of reality would make the world unbearable. -George Bernard Shaw


I finished up the last of my ATC swaps for Jen del Muro's swap and had these colors out, so I decided to play...I really love this set by Fancy Pants, so glad I finally talked myself into it.

I stamped the image with Close to Cocoa Craft ink, then heat embossed it with Clear Embossing Powder, then watercolored the image, I love the way the EP keeps the ink in the image, very crisp.




Supplies:
Fancy Pants: Simply Stated
SU: Pumpkin ie, Marigold Morning, Mellow Moss CS and Ink, Pewter Brads
My Minds Eye: Wild Asparagus Designer Paper
Niji: Waterbrush

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! It means a lot to me that you follow my work and take the time to share how you feel! {SMILES}