Sunday, July 29, 2007

A Little Dirty Dare...

To succeed... you need to find something to hold on to, something to motivate you, something to inspire you. -Tony Dorset

In case you have been living under a rock...or in a cave for the last week...the SCS Dirty Dozen Fan Club is having a birthday celebration thru the 31st, Lots of challenges for Fan Club Members to play around with! Lots of fun!!! If you aren't a member HURRY and sign up...it is a Great way to support SCS and you get to see Lots of designs that can't be seen Anywhere else!

So far I have only been able to finish 2 challenges, but I am hoping for more stamp time later today.

For Jen's (genie1314) Sketch Challenge from Wednesday I made this funky fun card with a Stampendous Chick image I had from a friend. Thanks Michelle!!!



Supplies:
Stampendous: Flower Chick
Making Memories: Boho Brad Accents
SU: Chocolate Chip, Pumpkin Pie, Taken with Teal, Whisper White CS, Asst Craft Inks, Circle Punches, Circle of Friendship
My Mind's Eye: Magnolia DP
Karen Foster: Snap Stamps
Ranger Ink: Stardust Stickles
Niji: Waterbrush

For Sharon's (notimetostamp) Easy Elegance Challenge I knew I had to pull out the Fabriano Medioevalis stationary, it is Meant for easy elegance. I recently got a Gorgeous unmounted fern stamp from the Starving Artistamps One Million Stamp Project and decided to try it out. Then I just Pod Podges some paper on a Chipboard flower, brushed some acrylic paint on it and sanded it for interest. I sponged all the edges of everything with Close to Cocoa ink.



Supplies:

Starving Artistamps: Flora and Fauna
Maya Road: Blossom I Chipboard
SU: Close to Cocoa, Mellow Moss and Always Artichoke Classic Ink
Making Memories: Decorative Brad
My Mind's Eye: Magnolia DP

2 comments:

  1. Love both of these. Great cards!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so happy your were able to play Rach. These challenges are fun!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! It means a lot to me that you follow my work and take the time to share how you feel! {SMILES}