Monday, July 2, 2007

Preggers...

Being pregnant is an occupational hazard of being a wife. -Queen Victoria :)


I hope everyone had a Great weekend! Saturday I spent most of the day either moving my office around, trying to fix my computer or stamping...now I know it is just my mouse that is broken! Yesterday I spent a great afternoon/Evening with my whole Famn Damily, Dad went fishing early in the morning and brought home 5 Lake Salmon from Lucky Peak!!! So, we BBQ'd a few...YUMMO!

So....something I stamped that isn't a surprise...

I just found out a friend of mine is pregnant with #4!! Luckily I had a TeddyBella image hanging around from a Bella card/image swap I was in with some of my LOSTie Sisters.

I mixed some strange colors, but I think somehow it works.



Supplies:
SU: Circle of Friendship, Organdy Ribbon, Whisper White CS, Asst Craft Inks
Niji: Waterbrush
Stamping Bella: TeddyBella
My mind's Eye: Magnolia You and Me DP
Making Memories: Gem Stickers

2 comments:

  1. Super Cute Card! Thanks for comming by my blog! Vicki

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a wonderful card! great colors!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! It means a lot to me that you follow my work and take the time to share how you feel! {SMILES}