Thursday, August 30, 2007

CASEing Myself...

If we all did the things we are capable of, we would astound ourselves. -Thomas Edison

Hey, You All Everybody!!!!

Life has been hectic and strange lately, but I did get a chance to stamp last weekend!! Always love my stamp time. Which is a good thing, b/c I need to make 6 birthday cards fr my Mom (2 are for Men! YIKES!,) 14 Halloween ATCs and 2 Bright Tropical cards, all before the Tues...Thank Heavens for 3 day weekends!!!

I loved the Iris card I made for my Mom this last April, so I decided to try it again...not sure if I am really happy with the light BG paper, but I love the Iris, so I am keeping it. :D


Supplies:
SU: Still Life Stems, Always Artichoke CS and Ink, Eggplant Grosgrain ribbon, Mat Pack
Making Memories: Decorative Brad, Paper Piercer
Prima: Got Flower? Small
Ranger: Stardust Stickles
DCWV: Old World Textures DP
Fancy Pants: Simply Stated

1 comment:

  1. Pretty!! Love the piercing and swirl with the prima. Have a great weekend..hope you get all your projects done!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! It means a lot to me that you follow my work and take the time to share how you feel! {SMILES}