Sunday, August 12, 2007

Do I Smell Cake???

And in the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years. -Abraham Lincoln


Had a bit of time on my hands this weekend, with No Internet or Cable TV!!!! ICK!

We threw a small family get together for Connor's Birthday, pictures coming soon...

I also had a bit of time to make a few cards. I am exhausted tonight, so I will only show you one, but at least this means I have something to post about for the rest of the week. :)

I finally inked a fun $1 stamp I found at JoAnn's months ago...



Supplies:
Fabriano: Medioevalis Stationery
A Muse: Simple Wishes Clear Acrylic
Stampin' Up: Marigold Morning, Cranberry Crisp, Cool Caribbean and Vintage Violet Classic Ink
Niji: Waterbrush
Ranger: Stardust Stickles

1 comment:

  1. What a cute image! Sorry your internet and cable was out!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! It means a lot to me that you follow my work and take the time to share how you feel! {SMILES}