Sunday, September 23, 2007

Fall Days...

There is a harmony in autumn, and a luster in its sky, which through the summer is not heard or seen, as if it could not be, as if it had not been! -Percy Shelley

Fall is my Absolute Favorite Season...Have I told you that?? Oh, I have??? Well, I'll tell you again... I *HEART* FALL!!!

Today I decided it was time for the smells of fall... so I made my Fave cookies...

  • Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies

    2 c. flour
    1 tsp. baking powder
    1 tsp. cinnamon
    1/2 tsp. baking soda
    1/2 tsp. nutmeg
    1/2 c. butter
    1 c. brown sugar
    1 egg
    1 c. canned pumpkin
    1 tsp. vanilla
    1 c. chocolate or peanut butter chips

    Grease a cookie sheet. Sift flour, baking powder, cinnamon, baking soda and nutmeg. In mixer, beat butter for 30 seconds. Add brown sugar and beat until fluffy. Add egg, pumpkin and vanilla. Add dry ingredients, beat until well mixed. Stir in chocolate chips (dough soft). Bake at 375* for 8 to 10 minutes. Makes 48 cookies.
Now I need to go make some coffee! :)

1 comment:

  1. One of the main reasons I love Fall is for Pumpkin Chocolate Chip cookies :) I still have some cobbler in the fridge!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! It means a lot to me that you follow my work and take the time to share how you feel! {SMILES}