Saturday, September 29, 2007

Picking Apples...

Autumn.. the year's last, loveliest smile. -William C. Bryant

Last weekend my parents and I took Connor to a "U Pick" Orchard in Weiser, they were the only orchard we could find that had Jonathon Apples...which are the BEST apple Ever. They are usually only in stores for a month, but they store well and are tart and crisp, not mealy. They make the BEST apple pie!

I decided to make a page using my Fave picture from the day.

I used a Layout I downloaded, but I can not remember where I got it now...

2 comments:

  1. I love your page and photograph!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rach -

    This page is absolutely gorgeous! The colors! Connor's sweet face with that apple! It's priceless! You did a great job!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! It means a lot to me that you follow my work and take the time to share how you feel! {SMILES}