Sunday, September 16, 2007

Witchy Woman...

Raven hair and ruby lips
sparks fly from her finger tips
Echoed voices in the night
she's a restless spirit on an endless flight -Eagles


Did I ever tell you I absolutely Adore Halloween? I mean, really, what is not to love? Fall, Crisp Air, Football, Pumpkin Patches, Hay Rides, Corn Mazes, Costumes...and of course....CANDY!!! I mean seriously...it is has to be the Bestest Holiday Ever! :D

So...in that frame of mind, I spent yesterday playing with some new Halloween stamps and some pre-stamped images I had just waiting to be used.

For this one I used
Julee's Mojo Monday Sketch and a colored in image from a swap I did last year. I Love this Halloween Nights paper from last years Mini Catalog, I should have bought 3 packs!!!!



I recently did completed some Haloween swaps and had a few extra A Muse Web Block images laying around, so I whipped up a few cards wih them and my new savvy stamps Hanging Spider. Oh, and the Jeepers Creepers stamp I got from Jenn Shurkus as part of my AMPL prize!






Look at this Adorable cat!!!!! I found it at Archiver's in there $1.99 Hot Spot, it is from the new Inque Boutique and I LOVE it....it comes with the One Cool Kitty sentiment and also a big MEOW stamp, all for $1.99!!!!!!! Inque Boutique has lots of little sets they sell at Archiver's. these stamps are rubber with no foam, they are sticky on the back and come with a sheet to store them as well as a pad to put under the paper when you stamp. The stamp has the image on the back, so when you are using them with an acrylic block you can see Right where it will go.

4 comments:

  1. These are fabulous Halloween cards. Love them all!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rachel - I can't believe it! Almost bought this stamp yesterday. Ended up buying the pampered pooch one instead. All your Halloween cards are adorable!
    LOSTie Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  3. That cat is CUTE!
    Nice work w/ the paper piecing.

    All of the Halloween cards are amazing!


    Someone get me an Archivers - QUICK!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice cards!! Love what you did with the cat,kool!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! It means a lot to me that you follow my work and take the time to share how you feel! {SMILES}