Sunday, November 25, 2007

Busy Busy...

Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, "I will try again tomorrow. -Mary Anne Radmacher


I hope you all had a wonderful Holiday Weekend and your Thanksgiving Stuffing was Calorie-Free (Like Mine!!! Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket)

I have been super busy with family, food and recently some online projects....Banners, Logos...Very Soon I will make a formal announcement of what I was up to, but for now I am testing with a beta group. Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

We went to the Festival of Trees Saturday and Connor got to visit with Santa...he had informed me a month before that he was NOT sitting on Santa's lap...luckily Santa was a Freakin Genius and asked if Connor would like to whisper in his ear what he wanted and we were able to get a Great picture!!!!


4 comments:

  1. That is one of the cutest "photos with Santa" that I have ever seen! Connor got the job done, even if he didn't cave in to the traditional method! Go Connor!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that photo,it's better than them sitting on his lap!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwww, what a sweet picture and a great Santa Claus!! Glad to hear you had a great weekend! I've seen some of your banners and they are AMAZING Rach!! THANK YOU! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rachel, this is an adorable photo!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! It means a lot to me that you follow my work and take the time to share how you feel! {SMILES}