Sunday, November 18, 2007

Creative Packaging...

The best of all gifts around any Christmas tree is the presence of a happy family all wrapped up in each other -Burton Hills


So, I made the CD calendar and I thought, how to package it??? And should I make more for the Craft Fair I am working on?? (Answers to that last question are welcomed....good idea??? How much do you think I should charge???)

So...I have some 6X6 page covers sitting around, so I cut off the 3 ring strip and lined the sleeve with a piece of 6X12 paper, added a 6 1/2"X5" strip folded in half longways to the top, stapled it shut (Remember to do this Before you add the DP!!!) Added a piece of Figgy Pudding Striped paper, tied a ribbon around it and added a tag, Voila! Creative Packaging!

2 comments:

  1. Perfect packaging!! Love this! You are blowing me away with your creativity!

    I'm not sure how much to charge for the calendars, but they're worth a decent amount for how cute they are and the time you put into them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. very cute! Thanks for sharing your ingenuity :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! It means a lot to me that you follow my work and take the time to share how you feel! {SMILES}