Thursday, November 1, 2007

Pumkins and Trains...

Vegetables are a must on a diet. I suggest carrot cake, zucchini bread, and pumpkin pie. -Jim Davis


I don't think I have shown you any Pumpkin Patch pictures, we went weekend before last and had a Blast!! Corn Maze, Hayride, Pumpkins and Hot Cider....Awww .....I LUFF Fall!


And then....Last night, my sweet baby boy who has grown up Way too much this year was a Train Conductor, we even made him a train to wear/drive! And since I can't let the kids have All the fun, I even got a hat and cape to go as a witch...or as my nephew said "Professor McGonagall," do you think it is the glasses??? Or the wrinkles??? :D

(Yes, I did stamp his bag!!)

2 comments:

  1. Love today's quote!!! Connor was an adorable engineer! Love that costume.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute costume!!! I luff fall too! It is such a snuggly, cozy wonderful time of year! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! It means a lot to me that you follow my work and take the time to share how you feel! {SMILES}