Saturday, December 1, 2007

Curly Tree...

Never worry about the size of your Christmas tree. In the eyes of children, they are all 30 feet tall. -Larry Wilde


I had one tree form left so I decided to try out the curled paper style. Not sure what I think, I like the other better, but this one still works!

I cut 3 different sheets (not the whole 12X12) of Figgy Pudding into 3" X 1/2" strips and then just started curling ends! I used my Hot Glue Gun, b/c my thumb could not take any more pins after the first tree.

2 comments:

  1. Awww Rach I love this!!!! You are so rockin' all of these holiday paper crafts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your paper tree is beautiful. Thank you for commenting on mine on SCS. Have a wonderful week and God Bless!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! It means a lot to me that you follow my work and take the time to share how you feel! {SMILES}