Wednesday, December 19, 2007

More Clear Ornaments...

If you want things to stay as they are, things will have to change. -Giuseppe Tomasi di Lampedusa


I loved how the last ornament turned out, so I decided to throw together a few more!

I forgot to mention in my last post that I let them set over night, I finish up the ornament, then turn it over, place a spiral clip on the back, cover it with Crystal Effects and walk away. Then I add the cord and ribbon after it is Fully dry.


Here is a little closer shot...


I didn't have any gems the right color for this one so I colored the clear ones with a sharpie!

1 comment:

  1. WOW these are too cool! Awesome job!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! It means a lot to me that you follow my work and take the time to share how you feel! {SMILES}