Sunday, December 30, 2007

You Rock...

If it's illegal to rock and roll, throw my A$$ in jail! -Kurt Cobain


I recently ordered a Victoria's Secret sweater and received a gift set of lip glosses with it. The box they cam in just Screamed to be altered, so I stuck it in the To Be Altered pile....EEESH, does everyone have one of these???? BUT, before I stuck in the ever growing pile of boxes, notebooks, tins, etc I saw that the bottom was lined with some GORGEOUS pink glitter paper, I mean like a sheet of Pick sticky acetate COVERED with glitter on the back...WOW...SPARKLE!!!!

So...I decided it would work perfectly with a Bella!


First I watercolored her hair and shirt with reinkers and a Niji Waterbrush, then I colored in her guitar, boots and pants with Sakura Glaze pens. I added Stardust Stickles to her shirt and highlighted her highlights and eyeshadow with a Clear Spica Glitter Pen. The sentiment is hand written with a SU Stampin Write marker.

9 comments:

  1. Ok now....THAT REALLY ROCKS!!! I love it! And I do what you do too...I see something, and think what can I make out of that. I end up saving everything. I am drowning in a sea of good intentions! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't it fun when you find something that cries to be altered. You did an awesome job. Love all that sparkle.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This Card ROCKS! I have a box of stuff that needs to be altered. I have just started getting into altering things and it is so addicting. My dog and husband better beware. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG isn't that the CUTEST card. LOVE the glitter!!! May have to place a VS order to get some!

    Alybear

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG!!!!!!!! This is soooooooo cute!!! I absolutely LOVE all the glitz and glam!! Awesome job Rach!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Woohooo!!! Bring on the Bling!!! This is awesome!! One of the funnest sparkly cards I've seen!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great card. LOVE the pink in her hair!

    ReplyDelete
  8. AWESOME card, Rach! WOW!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm loving all of the sparkle!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! It means a lot to me that you follow my work and take the time to share how you feel! {SMILES}