Monday, January 21, 2008

Featuring Kathyc...

Let me look upward into the branches of the flowering oak and know that it grew great and strong because it grew slowly and well. -Wilfred Peterson


Sundays on SCS means Featured Stamper Challenge, the basics are, go to the Featured Stampers Gallery, find a card you like, CASE it. You need to change at Least 2 things. This week is Kathyc, she has a Nice gallery with Lots of nice cards to choose from. I need to make 3 Man Cards today for a special order from a co-worker, so I chose This card. I changed the image, sentiment, location of the brads and added green.


Supplies:
SU: Chocolate Chip and Always Artichoke CS, Lovely as a Tree, Warmest Regards, True Thyme, Close to Cocoa Chocolate Chip and Always Artichoke Ink, Mat Pack
Making Memories: Paper Piercer, Brads
Misc: Watercolor Paper, Water Spritzer

2 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous! I love how your tree turned out (I'm a sucker for all things watercolor-y) :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job on the challenge. Love the look of the tree. Perfect guy card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! It means a lot to me that you follow my work and take the time to share how you feel! {SMILES}