Tuesday, January 15, 2008

They're Here!!!

Your good friend has just taken a piece of cake out of the garbage and eaten it. You will probably need this information when you check me into the Betty Crocker Clinic. -Miranda (SATC)


I have been Anxiously awaiting the arrival of the Memory Box Valentine's Day Release stamps, and they are HERE!!!! YIPPEE!!!! Photobucket I purchased multiples of most of the release, but my Pre-Orders were better than I thought, so supplies are limited until a second order comes in, so grab them Quick!!!! Here is a quick Birthday card using the Cupcake Bear (Isn't he the Cutest???)


Supplies:
Memory Box: Cupcake Bear, You Take the Cake, Sugar 6X6 Paper
Distress Ink:
Black Soot
Copic:
Spica Clear Glitter Pen Stampin' UP!: Old Olive, Purely Pomegranate & Marigold Morning ink, Signo White Gel Pen, Whisper White and Pixie Pink CS
Niji: Waterbrush
Glue Dots: Mini Glue Dots


1 comment:

  1. Love this card! The colors are perfect. What a cute image!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! It means a lot to me that you follow my work and take the time to share how you feel! {SMILES}