Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Be My Valentine...

The art of love... is largely the art of persistence. -Albert Ellis


For someone who is NOT a Valentine's fan I sure have a lot of Love cards to make!! Need to whip up 2 more tonight and then another tomorrow night (luckily my Dad is out of town, so I can delay a day on his and my Mom's)

Here is a quick one I whipped up this evening, Heavily inspired by a gorgeous card I can't find on SCS right now...if you made a card that looks a lot like this let me know so I can give you due credit!


Stamps: Fancy Pants Simply Stated
Paper: SU Real Red, Basic Black, Papertrey Ink White
Ink: SU Real Red, Ranger Distress Ink Black Soot

2 comments:

  1. That is so pretty! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the hearts in the corner drifting off in the corner.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! It means a lot to me that you follow my work and take the time to share how you feel! {SMILES}