Monday, February 18, 2008

Critter Challenge...

Challenges make you discover things about yourself that you never really knew. -Cicely Tyson

My LOSTie Sis Cindy has been giving us Weekend Challenges lately and this weekend was Critter Cards, any critter would do! I was super busy with custom work all weekend, but since I was off work yesterday I decided it was still the weekend, so I took some time to stamp for fun.

The first is a fun a muse card...it says "Holy Cow!" and on the inside I stamped It's your Birthday? using my Karen Foster Snap Stamps...I really should have put "It's your Birthday AGAIN?"


And the next one is a pretty one using one of my last Measure of a Life images from the SCS I-RAK Group. I love this image and the sentiment wrapping around it is perfect for a Sympathy card, luckily I do not Need a sympathy card right now, thankfully, but I like to have one on hand.

2 comments:

  1. These are great critter cards. The sympathy one is very elegant and the cow one is way too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute...and so pretty! Great job!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! It means a lot to me that you follow my work and take the time to share how you feel! {SMILES}