Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Easter!!!

Hope you all had a wonderful Holiday and were able to spend it joyfully with Family!! We had a wonderful day, Connor and his cousin got to hunt for eggs outside and got Lots of treats...and the adults got Lots of FOOD! :) Gotta love a holiday with family! Everyone has to make something, nd then of course, you have to eat some of everything...twice, or maybe even three times. I finally begged my brother to roll me to the living room so I would stop taking a bite here and a bite there.

Just a quick picture of the Great Egg Hunter. (Gosh, he looks so old!!!)



1 comment:

  1. Connor is growing up, and he's such a cute boy!! I'm glad that y'all had a wonderful Easter.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! It means a lot to me that you follow my work and take the time to share how you feel! {SMILES}