Friday, March 7, 2008

Simple One Layers...

Everything should be made as simple as possible, but not simpler. -Albert Einstein

ETA: A quick shout out to all you wonderful ladies that emailed me and commented in regards to my last post! I really appreciate all the virtual hugs and support!!! Next time I will just hit delete and move on, no reason to let someone elses unfounded opinion get my blood pressure up, right?? :) Thanks for all the LUFF!

My Grandma is one of my most loyal customers...she buys Birthday and Thank You cards quite often. This time she wanted quite a few, so I decided to make a pack of one layer Fabriano cards...

For these two I used the Hostess set Garden Silhouettes and just added added a few details by coloring the stamp with my Stampin Write Markers...and adding Stardust Stickles, of course!




For this one I just randomly stamped the flowers from Mixed Bouquet and painted them with a waterbrush and reinkers.



And I broke out an old favorite for these...Best Blossoms, I will Never get rid of this set!




These last two are Art of Life... I like the leaf for a simple Man Card.



1 comment:

  1. OH Rach these are all beautiful. I really like the ones with the Garden Silhouette set. I've been sick so I had to go and check your last post. My eyes bugged out. Holy Carp!!!! Some people don't know when to keep their mouth shut. I know that you are an AWESOME parent and Connor is very blessed to call you mommy!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! It means a lot to me that you follow my work and take the time to share how you feel! {SMILES}