Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Simple Scraps...

Much may be done in those little shreds and patches of time which every day produces, and which most men throw away. -Charles Caleb Colton


HAD to create tonight, and I had some extra paper sitting on the table...I really, REALLY Love the new Memory Box Sprout papers!!! Amazing stuff!!!! The Sprout, Inspire and Aerial papers will be here tomorrow and will ship out Fri morning for those of you that Pre-Ordered!!! Check back after tomorrow night for all the new Flights of Fancy products!



This was a quick card...I used Archiver's Textured CS, Sprout Papers, a few paper flowers, some Dew Drops, the a muse sentiment "hi girlfriend" and a tiny piece of a Making Memories Spiral Journaling Paper in the corner under the flowers.

I am getting Awfully close to 40,000 hits, I think that calls for CANDY!!!! I will gather some things for a drawing when I hit 40,000, so keep an eye on the ticker!


1 comment:

  1. OH MY GOSH!
    You are so smart!!!
    Edie is going to copy you!!


    Candy?
    Gee, I wonder if I'll win?? ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! It means a lot to me that you follow my work and take the time to share how you feel! {SMILES}