Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Spring Nest...

Springtime is the land awakening. The March winds are the morning yawn. -Lewis Grizzard

More fun with Copics at Lindsey's!!! I really did have fun with them after I forgot you were supposed to use "special" ink and used them by mistake with SU Basic Grey...it worked fine and I quit "thinking" so hard about it all.

Other than the coloring this is a Super simple card, I layered the image twice and popped it up off the card with Pop Up Glue Dots, added ribbon, some stickles, and a rub on. The Patterned Paper is Cosmo Cricket Love Notes


3 comments:

  1. Your colors turned out great Rach!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous!! Amazing jobs coloring and I love the stickles.

    ReplyDelete
  3. GORGEOUS! I forgot how beautiful this was!! Great job! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! It means a lot to me that you follow my work and take the time to share how you feel! {SMILES}