Saturday, April 26, 2008

Summer Fun...

A quick simple card today...I am hosting Chat*a*Palooza IV with my LOSTie sisters this weekend and there will be Challenges!

My challenge is to make an Island Themed card. Here is mine:


This was a quick card, just used a Chip Chop chipboard shape along with a Lickety Split sticker (the stickers are made to go on the chipboard so they fit Perfectly) then added an a muse sentiment. The card is a 4 Bar Dot card from a muse. The paper band is Sun-Ripe Stripe, part of the Shore thing collection from Imaginisce. I also added a tad of Stardust Stickles to her flower and skirt.


2 comments:

  1. Ahhhh sweet!!! Love that little penguin,he or she is so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tooooooo cute. Love the penguin and the polka dot notecard!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! It means a lot to me that you follow my work and take the time to share how you feel! {SMILES}