Saturday, June 7, 2008

Lizzie Dots...

Friendship makes prosperity brighter, while it lightens adversity by sharing its griefs and anxieties. -Marcus Tullius Cicero


I had some fun with OP Supplies again. Why are "Other People's" supplies so much fun to use??? Or is it just that I NEED all this stuff for myself???

Hmmm, I think that may be it!

This time I broke out some of Lindsey's Lizzie Anne stamps and some Gorgeous Prima paper...

I used the Dreaming in Dots set and this fun bright Polka Dot paper...one of the little star sticky gems was stuck in my hair so I saved it and added it to the sentiment panel. :)


Supplies:
Stamps: Lizzie Anne Dreaming in Dots
Paper: Prima PP, SU Old Olive and Elegant Eggplant
Embellie: Dew Drops, Frosted Lace Stickles, Polka Dot Ribbon, Star Sticky Gems, Scalloped Square Punch
Ink: Brilliance Black, SU White Craft, Copic Markers

Thanks for stopping by!


DON'T FORGET TOMORROW IS THE LAST DAY AT
HOPE STAMPS ETERNAL!!!! 50-75% OFF EVERYTHING!!!!


2 comments:

  1. AnonymousJune 08, 2008

    This is really pretty, Rachel! As I was reading, I was thinking "O.P. supplies??? LOL. Then "Ahhhhh...." lol. I wish I could use O.P. supplies too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous! Love the paper, colors, cute out flowers and dew drops. Ok, I love it all :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! It means a lot to me that you follow my work and take the time to share how you feel! {SMILES}