Monday, June 30, 2008

Me, in Mosaic...


Go to Flickr and type your answers to the questions below into the search bar. Pick one Picture from the FIRST PAGE that calls to you, click on it and copy the URL. Then go to Mosaic Maker, set up your mosaic, and paste your URLs. Create! It's easy! Now you have You, in Mosaic. :)

The Questions:

What is your first name?
What is your favorite food?
What high school did you attend?
What is your favorite color?
Who is your celebrity crush?
What is your favorite drink?
Where would you go on your dream vacation?
What is your favorite dessert?
What do you want to be when you grow up?
What do you love most in life?
What is the one word that describes you?
What is your Flickr name?

Here is mine!!!

1 comment:

  1. The images that you selected are wonderful! I *love* the pic of Ireland and of the wild rose. The fall leaves call my name too. :)


    I'm sorry that you've been sick and I hope that you are much better.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! It means a lot to me that you follow my work and take the time to share how you feel! {SMILES}