Monday, June 23, 2008

to brighten your day...

No one can understand the truth until he drinks of coffee's frothy goodness. -Sheik Abd-al-Kadir

My LOSTie Sisters and I set aside a weekend every couple of months for a Chatapalooza, a fun few days where Everyone tried to be on the thread s much as possible for games, chatting, giggling and talking about boys! ;)

This time our Hostess with the Mostest, Kris, is having a few Pre-Chatapalooza challenges through out the week...today was to make an Uplifting card...here is what I came up with, because coffee and carbs Always brighten My day! :D


Supplies:
Stamps: Coffee List, Coffee and Croissant (Inkadinkado,) Brighten (Stampendous -discontinued)
Paper: SU Brocade Blue, Bohemia Backyard (My Mind's Eye,) Stampers Select White (Papertrey)
Ink: Graphite Black (Brilliance,) Copic Caio Markers
Misc: SU Satin Ribbon, Dew Drops


6 comments:

  1. Rachel, your card is fantastic! You are a Magic Marker Woman...yeah, I'm singing the song in my head. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Coffee, carbs, and this card! Perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Rach I luff this!!!! That image is beautiful and you colored it perfectly! Love the paper and dew drops too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a really pretty card. I love that stamp. Very different!

    ReplyDelete
  5. AnonymousJune 25, 2008

    OOOH this is sooo pretty Rachel! I love the coloring and colors! Too cool!

    ReplyDelete
  6. mmmm, this looks heavenly! beautiful coloring!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! It means a lot to me that you follow my work and take the time to share how you feel! {SMILES}