Monday, July 14, 2008

JBelle ATC...

You may be capable of great things,But life consists of small things. -Den Ming~Dao

I joined a fun ATC Challenge a while back, we just had to use something that Jacksonbelle Embellishments carried...well...since she carries SO much great stuff that was easy!!!

There are still a few spots left for the Summer Themed Swap!!! Click ---->
HERE<------ br="" now="" sign="" to="" up="">
I picked the Boxer Paper and coordinating stamp set Insignia...here is what I came up with:


Supplies:
Stamps: Insignia (Basic Grey,) Simply Stated (Fancy Pants)
Ink: Basic Black, Ruby Red, Wild Wasabi (SU)
Paper: Boxer (Basic Grey,) Night of Navy, Confetti Vanilla (SU)
Misc: Sticky Gem, Pop Up Glue Dot

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! It means a lot to me that you follow my work and take the time to share how you feel! {SMILES}