Friday, August 8, 2008

More GBC Cards...

Celebrate the happiness that friends are always giving, make every day a holiday and celebrate just living! -Amanda Bradley


I had SO much fun stamping with my girls at the GBC (Gingerbread Cottage) last week!!! Here are a few more cards I made while I was there...

I got to use Edie's Cityscape stamp and decided to make a little NYC New Year's Party card...


I call this one "Psychedelic Sushi"


We had a challenge to create a card using the colors of our clothes. I was wearing a blue shirt and dark brown pants...


I took a few images with me to color, this is a super cute Elzybells NA image "Moon Girl" that my friend Tammi stamped for me. I just love her and can not wait to get the clear set from the new Elzybells website!


I have a few more to share over the weekend and then I guess I have to unpack my bags from the trip and make some new stuff!

Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

  1. That sushi is way far out man! It didn't hit me like that in person, but looking at it on the screen I feel like it's spinning toward me! Or maybe that's the margarita pie talking...

    Fabulous cards, as always!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl you made so many cute cards! I love the cityscape one!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how you used the printed paper on the cut flower behind the stamp. Usually it's a solid color. Way cute stuff! Want to have a stampin' day with you!
    ~K

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love them all, but that Sushi card is so MOD! I luff it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! It means a lot to me that you follow my work and take the time to share how you feel! {SMILES}