Monday, September 1, 2008

Late start on Halloween...

I'll bet living in a nudist colony takes all the fun out of Halloween. -Author Unknown

Halloween is my favorite holiday Hands Down! I love it...partly because I love Fall, some of the Halloween things we do are not even connected to Halloween, Harvest Festivals, Pumpkin Patches, Hay Rides, Corn Mazes...but it has all spun into one big long Fall Celebration, finished off by one wild, fun night! Ahhh, Halloween. I say all of this so you understand why this is SO late for me to be considering costumes and beginning on Halloween cards...I don't even have my "School Treats" figured out!!!

I made my first Halloween card of the year last night, seriously late start! I have tons of Christmas cards already!

I broke out the new Cosmo Cricket Haunted Stamp Set...Great images!! AND the new Imaginisce Eat drink and be Merry paper. The spider is a sticker I got on clearance last year after Halloween, it is a double sided Martha Stewart sticker...you just pour the glitter on it and stick it on...you can make it Any color you want!

Supplies:
Stamps: Haunted (Cosmo Cricket)
Paper: DCWV Textured Card, Eat Drink & Merry (Imaginisce,) Basic Black, Whisper White (SU)
Ink: Pumpkin Pie, Basic Black, Wild Wasabi (SU,) Peach Pastel (Cat's Eye Fluid Chalk)
Misc: MS Spider Sticker, May Arts Ribbon, Marvy Punches

Thanks for stopping by!

Today is the Last Day of the Jacksonbelle Embellishments LABOR DAY SALE!!! Run quick!! Use code LABOR08

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to comment! It means a lot to me that you follow my work and take the time to share how you feel! {SMILES}