Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Three little cupcakes and Blog Candy Links...

The most important thing in life is to learn how to give out love, and to let it come in. -Morrie Schwartz

Earlier this summer I went to a Wonderful retreat with my LOStie Sisters, So much Fun!!!! One of my Sisters, Dabbie was planning on making the retreat, but had to miss it for personal reasons. She was So sweet and sent us all an "Card Kit" with images, paper and embellies to make a card while we were there. She sent images from the Inka Cupcake Set and Basic Grey Cupcake Paper, along with some dewdrops and ribbon.


Here is what I came up with:


Supplies:
Stamps: Cupcake Set (Inkadinkado)
Paper: Soft Sky, Barely Banana, Real Read, Cupcake (Basic Grey)
Ink: Brilliance Graphite, Copic Caios
Misc: Sticky Gems, Dew Drops, Grosgrain Ribbon


And Now for some Blog Candy Links!!!


High Hopes Candy:
http://bunny-zoes.blogspot.com/2008/09/blog-candy-20000-hits.html
http://crissysartnheart.blogspot.com/2008/09/blog-candy-contest.html


Whiff of Joy Candy:

http://scrapbitz.blogspot.com/2008/09/angel-of-blog-candy.html


Dee has a list of the active Sharon's Stamp Simply Candy:
http://stampincuziluv2.typepad.com/stampincuziluv2/2008/09/the-party-goes-on-sharons-stamp-simply-friends-blog-candy.html

Amanda has some Hannah Stamps:
http://inkspirations.blogspot.com/2008/09/blog-candy.html

Thanks for stopping by!!

9 comments:

  1. LOL - gee that looks familiar!!!! It's even more adorable IRL - because it's sitting in my stamp room.
    LOSTie Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was sweet of her, don't you love doing those kits! Great card, love the bright colors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Toooo cute. Love the dew drops and the paper!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it! Those papers look great together and I love your "cherry" accents on the cupcakes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this card! I love the bright colors of this paper. Great job on the cupcakes.

    ReplyDelete
  6. well look at you!!! adorable card, btw. Wherever did you get the stamp castle badge??

    Sorry I never got back to you the other day....I'm here in school hell. Let's just say the principal and I are GOOD friends now....

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this! Your coloring rocks!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so cute! I Love the bling! :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. The bling, the whole thing - simply de-lish!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! It means a lot to me that you follow my work and take the time to share how you feel! {SMILES}