Monday, September 15, 2008

Wish upon a Star...

All I need is my one star in the sky, to wish for you everyday. -Unknown


I really liked the Elzybells Sketch from a few weeks ago...the first one I made was simple and clean, I liked it...but wanted to play some more. :) I decided to use my Uber cute Reindeer & Star stamp, but it didn't quite work as a circle...so I switched it up a tad with an off kilter oval. I got a little out of control on the "More is More" idea with this one, but I really love how it turned out!


Keep an eye out Thursday for the New Elzybells Sketch Challenge and see what the Design Team did with THIS sketch...did you get one made yet??


Supplies:
Stamps: Reindeer & Star (Elzybells)
Paper: Frost Collection (My Mind's Eye,) Vanilla Bean (Memory Box,) Stampers Select
(Papertrey)
Ink: Graphite Black (Brilliance,) Caio Markers (Copic)
Misc: Sticky Pearls, Artful Collage Flowers (Prima,) Satin Ribbon (SU,) Scallopped Edge Punch
(MS Crafts)

Thanks for stopping by!

11 comments:

  1. I just love this card! And I don't think you went out of control - all of the details are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with Jess, just perfect! Beautifully done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful card! I really like the colors you used.

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is so pretty...i love the layout and the sentiment is so sweet =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is SO lovely! I would have expected Elzybells to be in a whimsical style, so it's unexpected to see it so elegant--FABULOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so darling! I love that stamp, everything is just perfect! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think everything about this is gorgeous!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. this is gorgeous! I love the papers you used on it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh My!! I love him too!!! FABULOUS card!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! It means a lot to me that you follow my work and take the time to share how you feel! {SMILES}