Saturday, October 4, 2008

Halloween Decorating...

When black cats prowl and pumpkins gleam, May luck be yours on Halloween. -Author Unknown
I LOVE Halloween...have I told you that???? Oh, yeah, I guess I have! :) Well...this weekend the LOSTies and I are having a blast chatting, challenging and giggling as a part of a LOSTie Sisterhood Chatapalooza on SCS! The Hostess with the Mostest, Jess, is giving us challenges today and the first was to use at Least 2 patterned papers on a project...WOO HOO, I love Patterned Paper!
I recently purchased a 12X12 frame and decided to make a decoration for my house...
I used my PreInked Letters from JustRite Stampers...makes it SO easy to put together big words...
Supplies:
Stamps: PreInked LettersInk: Black, Kiwi Kiss, Pumpkin Pie
Paper: Halloween Night (SU,) Black Spider Web (Little Yellow Bicycle,) Newsprint DieCut (Making Memories,) Textured Kiwi Kiss (SU)

Misc: Chipboard Swirl, Stardust Stickles, Oval Nesties, Beeswax Shimmerz, PopUp Glue Dots, Bling
Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. OMGOSH this is soooo cute!!! I LOOOOVE the spider and pumpkin you made!! DARLING JOB RACH! And yes, you're RRRIIIIIGGGHHHHHTTTT I think I AM going to steal this from your house! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. How bootiful this is, fun that you did a Halloween frame!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! It means a lot to me that you follow my work and take the time to share how you feel! {SMILES}