Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Holiday Pandemonium...

It is Christmas in the heart that puts Christmas in the air. -W.T. Ellis


Tuesday again!!! This week's Jacksonbelle Tuesday Challenge is to Spotlight Holiday Paper...easy for me...I am LOVING the new Christmas/Winter Papers that are out right now...I was Going to use Wassail by Basic Grey, but decided to go with my other favorite...Snowy Jo!


I broke out my poor, unused Penguin Pandemonium set...so cute!!! I stamped the image then outlined it with my ScorPal before coloring it with Copic Markers...the blue background is Prismacolor Pencils and Gamsol to get the subtle color...I used almost Every paper in the Imaginisce Snowy Jo line...I love that they all coordinate so well!!


My friend Tammi has been using these Amazing snowflakes that I swore I had never seen before...truth was I saw them and passed right by a hundred times, at least...I just never knew how great they would look on a card! They are all made by Jolee's...I got 3 different packs at Archiver's, but they are available all over.

Supplies:
Stamps: Penguin Pandemonium (Inkadinkado)
Paper: Jingle Baubles, Santa's Secret Garden, Snow Soiree and Tinsel on the Top (all from the Snowy Jo Line by Imaginisce,) Textured Card (DCWV)
Ink: Graphite Black (Brilliance,) Copic Markers, Prismacolor Pencils
Misc: Snowflakes (Jolee's By You,) Snowflake Vellum Stickers (Jolee's,) Glittered Brads Clear Glitter Pen (Sakura) (Imaginisce,)

Thanks for stopping by, don't forget to check out what the other ladies have cooked up fr you:


16 comments:

  1. Adorable Rachel!! Fab coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute, cute image and fantastic card you made with it Rachel! Pretty colors and you know I love the snowflakes!! :) Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a super cute image. Love all the papers you used and of course the snowflakes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. your image is just the cutest thing ever and your card...FAB!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is sooo cute Rach!! I love the colors and coloring!! Gorgeous snowflakes, so awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those really are cool snowflakes!!! Love your coloring and the layout is just so cute! Love this card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooh! This is so stinkin' cute! I love the image and you have colored in beautiful! Awesome LO!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh - stinkin' cute! love that stamp and your snowflakes...I have wondered where they are coming from when i see them everywhere!

    ReplyDelete
  9. CUTE!!!!!! I think I NEED this image! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a cute card! I love Inkie stamps. Your coloring is awesome of course.

    ReplyDelete
  11. oh what a sweet card ... those penguins are having so much fun

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is darling Rach! LOVE those penguins and the papers are just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  13. AWWWW!!! Rach, this is really CUTE!!!! so where did you end up having dinner???? Louie's has a hottie there??? Maybe I need to get some dinner....

    ReplyDelete
  14. Super cute, Rachel! Such an adorable image! Great coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  15. How adorably cute! The colors are so bright and cheerful and fun too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! It means a lot to me that you follow my work and take the time to share how you feel! {SMILES}