Sunday, November 30, 2008

Secret Gifts...

I get by with a little help from my friends. - John Lennon

The LOSTies and I opened our Holiday Secret Sister gifts last weekend, so I can Finally show what I made for my Little Sis Barb!!!

Here is the card I included in the package to let her know who I was. I used the Memory Box Bare Tree stamp and omitted a bird from Inka's Tree Full of Birds. The clouds and snow are made by masking with a ripped piece of paper and a SU scallop circle punch out. The ripped paper stayed in one spot, but I sponged and moved around the scallop piece over and over to make the clouds.


I added a tin full of Nuggets to her box, I simply decorated them with strips of Wassail paper and then punched out the tree from Papertrey's Holiday Treats the large circle is stamped with the Christmas Stamp Ensemble and layered it with more Wassail paper then added a Ton of sticky pearls. :)

I have started a personal tradition of adding an altered letter in each of my Little Sister's boxes..Barb's favorite color is Red, so I continued with the Wassail theme and covered her B with the red pattern, added loose glitter while the Decoupage Gel was still wet. I added a touch of ribbon and a few Prima Flowers layered and stuck together with a pearl brad.

Thanks for stopping by!

Don't forget:

FREE SHIPPING at The Stamp Castle...use code MERRYXMAS


20% Off Everything at Jacksonbelle Embellishments thru Monday!!! Use Code THANK08

13 comments:

  1. Wow these are all fabulous, but I really LOVE that card!!!!!!! It's beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it all. The card is incredible. The tin is so cute. I still love the tins we got last year! And I LOVE the B! I especially like the darkened, stressed edges. It gives it real personality. Amazing as usual.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow... it's a beautiful gift... so nice..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Wow! Wow! I love all of these items!

    ReplyDelete
  5. the monogram is gorgeous! everything is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That card is Fabulous!! I love the red bird...it really pops!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Each project is unique in it's own beauty! Fabulously done! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very pretty, Rachel! Love the letter you made! And the card was super pretty. Gonna have to try the scallop to make the clouds!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! Lucky Sister! I love the card and learned finally how to make those great clouds. The filled tin is definitely a winner. Who can resist 'sweets' and the pearls too! The B is just gorgeous and a real keepsake just like all the rest!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Mmm...chocolate! :) Beautiful card and letter, lucky sis!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Everything turned out so well! That card though, WOW it's gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wonderful gifts!...but that card! WOWZERS!!!! I love the pop of the one red bird!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! It means a lot to me that you follow my work and take the time to share how you feel! {SMILES}