Monday, December 15, 2008

Gift Tags...

I needed to get some packages done up quick this weekend so I could ship them out today...BUT, being a Paper Crafter, quick turned into an All day project of altering some wintery chipboard shapes I have had for awhile. *shakes head in disgust*

I painted the chipboard with Acrylic paint, added glitter while the paint was still wet, then coated it with Diamond Glaze to hold the glitter on...I added punches, stickers, gems, brads etc to jazz them up a bit.
Here are a few I made to match specific wrapping paper...


and some more I made while I was at it, these will Hopefully match some gift or another this year. :) If not, I think a couple of them would make cute ornaments! :)

Thanks for stopping by!!!

10 comments:

  1. It might have been an all day project, but it was so worth it. These are fabulous!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They turned out great Rach!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love them! How beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. SO pretty!!!
    Those aren't just tags...they're future ORNAMENTS!!
    TOtally worth your time - lucky peeps!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow you've been super busy!! I love each and every one...I love that little handmade stuff, it adds so much! I'm so happy I have one of your beautiful "originals"! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooooh La La! Does this mean I'm getting a package?!?!?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  7. How creative and what beautiful tags too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW these are wonderful Rachel and I love how you matched the tags to the gift wrap. You made me laugh about your quick make turning into an all day project but well worth all the hours. Chris :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super cute tags!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are wonderful tags/ornaments! So cute to use year after year!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! It means a lot to me that you follow my work and take the time to share how you feel! {SMILES}